Remote Iridology Readings are Available; it’s easy. Just take your iris photos, getting as much of the white of your eyes as you can.
Please follow these steps:
Having at least one other person to help you makes for an easier job.
- It is best to take your photo either very early in the day or at dusk, as the glare is lower, especially if you can be outside, maybe on a patio or in the shade of your home.
- One person will hold a smartphone camera in one hand and a flashlight in the other hand. The flashlight will be on the side by the ear shining more across the eye than into it.
- Hold the camera as close to the eye as possible and still get a clear photo; if they are too far away the picture will pixilate when it is enlarged.
- If there is too much light, you can put a blanket over your heads to reduce reflections, kind of a “dark room” space.
- Do not Zoom in, as it reduces clarity when I enlarge the picture.
- Be sure to look straight into the camera and send by email AT LEAST one picture of each iris.
- I look forward to seeing your iris pics!